Cunard first pioneered the World Cruise in 1922 and has been offering these epic adventures ever since. Your World Cruise aboard an iconic Cunard Queen ship will visit dozens of
ports across multiple continents. Depending on which one you choose, it may include North or South America, the Panama Canal, Pacific Isles, Australia and New Zealand, Asia,
Africa, the Arabian Peninsula, Suez Canal and the Mediterranean.
Why Choose a Cunard World Cruise
Your Cunard World Cruise will take place on one of Cunard’s luxurious queen ships – the Queen Mary 2
, Queen Victoria
or Queen Elizabeth
. Each Cunard ship’s grand décor embraces the golden age of luxury ocean liners but offers every modern convenience and amenity. The spacious ships offer opulent public areas, extravagant dining rooms, ballrooms theatres and lounges.
A Cunard world cruise includes:
- A unique itinerary visiting far-flung and exotic destinations around the world
- Several overnight stays to provide you more time to see and experience the local culture and interests
- Spacious suites and elegantly designed staterooms
- Glamorous evenings onboard filled with ballroom dancing, black tie soirees, and themed balls
- Enrichment offerings that include film screenings, speakers, quizzes, wine tasting seminars, photography and dance lessons
- Activities on deck such as quoits, shuffleboard and paddle tennis
- 24-hour room service
- Dining at all main restaurants
- Complimentary fitness centers
Additional Cunard World Cruise benefits may include (check individual offerings for specifics):
- Early booking fares
- Welcome reception
- World Voyage cocktail parties
- The services of a World Cruise concierge
- …and more
Why Book Your Cunard World Cruise with Cruise Specialists
No other travel agency sends as many guests on World Cruises each year as Cruise Specialists does. You benefit from the knowledge and expertise of cruise consultants who have decades of experience in booking World Cruises. They know the ins and outs of the ship and can help you select the cabin that will work best for your lifestyle. They will walk you through any questions you may have throughout the process.
When you book your cabin or suite on a Cunard World Cruise with Cruise Specialists, you may also receive the benefit of a Voyage Host or complimentary, VIP Shore Events. These amenities vary by World Cruise and a Cruise Specialists Cruise Consultant can advise you on the details.
All of this is provided on a complimentary basis from Cruise Specialists, The World Leader in World Cruising.