Cruise Specialists Adds Value to every Travel Dynamics International vacation. Contact one of our friendly Cruise Consultants for more details.
Cruise Specialists is pleased to announce Travel Dynamics International's Ancient Sites, Rain Forests and Coral Reefs tour to Belize and Guatemala. Join a team of expedition staff and lecturers who are intimately familiar with these destinations introducing you to the culture, history, architecture, art, botany, birds, wildlife and marine life on this unforgettable journey.
Treasures of Belize and Guatemala
FREE Air from select cities!
||Belize City, Belize |Embark on Yorktown
||Dangriga | Mayflower Bocawina National Park | Dangriga
||Santo Tomas De Castilla | Quirigua | San Felipe Fortress | Santo Tomas De Castilla, Guatemala
||Punta Gorda | Lubaantun | Nim Li Punit |
Snake Cays, Belize
||Big Creek | Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary | Placencia
||Laughing Bird Cay & South Water Cay
||Belize City | Disembark
* 7-night cruise aboard the 138-guest Yorktown
* Complete program of tours and excursions in each port of call
* Welcome and farewell cocktail receptions aboard ship
* All meals aboard ship, including house wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
* Enrichment program of lectures and discussion by accompanying naturalists and study leaders
* Professional Travel Dynamics International tour staff
* Complete pre-departure materials
* Gratuities to porters, guides and drivers
* Baggage handling and transfers aboard on the designed program arrival and departures dates