In the past year, Windstar Cruises has been busy upgrading their three signature sailing yachts, Wind Star, Wind Surf, and Wind Spirit. The cruise line recently announced they have completed a stunning renovation with new color palettes, new textures, new surfaces and styles to every inch of the three yachts. The Windstar fleet consists of the 148-guest sister ships Wind Star and Wind Spirit, and 312-guest flagship, Wind Surf.
New Features on Windstar Cruises:
- AmphorA – A new fine dining restaurant on each of the three ships, AmphorA, features inviting circular booths and plush seating, along with a delightful new menu featuring savory dishes such as Dover sole, duck a l’orange and lobster ravioli.
- Redesigned Pool Bars – The new pool bars boast stylish wicker seating and beautiful woods, which transform by evening into Candles, where on-deck dining by candlelight highlights every voyage.
- Veranda – Sunlight fills this new airy space where guests gather for breakfast and lunch with an inviting buffet and plentiful outdoor seating.
- Lounge Bar on the Main Deck – This popular gathering place has been redesigned on each ship in contemporary styles in warm neutrals and rich woods.
New on Wind Surf:
- Stella Bistro – The dining venue Degrees on Wind Surf, was transformed into an intimate, contemporary bistro with a French twist called Stella Bistro. In addition to the new French gourmet cuisine, guests will be treated to paired wine experiences during each meal.
- Compass Rose – The popular Compass Rose on the Bridge Deck of Wind Surf is redesigned with all new contemporary furnishings, including rich new flooring finishes and comfortable chairs and bar stools designed for socializing.
- Stateroom Upgrades – All new finishes and furnishings in suites and staterooms such as rich tufted headboards, soft seascape colors, beautiful new upholstery, and fine count Egyptian cotton linens.