Seabourn is riding a wave of good news to finish out 2016. We’re excited to congratulate our partner on the well-earned awards and exciting updates.
For the first time, Cruise Critic Editors’ Pick Awards included a Luxury category.
Seabourn took home the prize as the Best Luxury Cruise Line for their exceptional itineraries, dedication to service and design elements which set them apart.
But the awards don’t stop there. Seabourn was also awarded “Best Small-Ship Cruise Line” for 2016 by readers of Condé Nast Traveler.
What sets Seabourn apart from other cruise lines? Here are a few features of the Seabourn Difference:
- Unique itineraries to must-see cities and hidden gems, where larger ships cannot go
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites (all with ocean views, most with verandas)
- All dining venues are complimentary
- Tipping is neither required nor expected
- Gourmet dining experiences that rival the finest restaurants anywhere, with masterful additions by Michelin-starred Chef Thomas Keller
- Complimentary welcome champagne and in-suite bar, stocked with your preferences
- Intuitive service provided by a passionate staff
Seabourn also offers unique touches not found elsewhere:
- Ventures by Seabourn, a select series of excursions offering exceptional opportunities to enhance and extend the ways you experience destinations
- A UNESCO partnership that promotes sustainable tourism at World Heritage properties
- Caviar in the Surf Beach Parties on many voyages
- Marina Days, inviting guests to enjoy complimentary watersports from the back of their ship
Adding to their luxury line, will the arrival of the new Seabourn Encore on December 4th with a sailing from Athens through the Suez Canal.
That alone would be noteworthy, but the collection of ports that Seabourn has assembled for this journey is impressive, with Seabourn Encore calling on Agios Nikolaos, Greece; Haifa and Ashdod, Israel; Aqaba, Jordan; and Muscat, Oman before she arrives in Dubai.
Following that, Seabourn Encore sails another wholly unique journey between Dubai and Singapore on December 20, 2016: a holiday cruise through the Middle East. This voyage, along with the previous journey from Athens, will serve as the ship’s “preview voyages.”
Seabourn Encore will officially be christened in a gala naming ceremony in Singapore on January 7, 2017. Guests on her maiden voyage (which has been sold out for months) will begin a 10-day journey through Southeast Asia, with calls on Surabaya, Java; Celukan Bawang, Bali; and Slawi Bay, Komodo, Indonesia.
And that just takes us into Seabourn Encore’s first 30 days of service.
Congrats again to our partners at Seabourn!
If you’re interested in learning more about upcoming sailings, Cruise Specialists is ready to help: Contact one of our agents >>