Cruise Specialists has been planning reunion cruise trips for the NNCA (Navy Nurse Corps Association) since 2002. The Cruise Specialists team organized and escorted the NNCA group’s first cruise to Alaska in 2002 with 900 NNCA members onboard. Since then, Cruise Specialists has planned numerous large group cruises for the association. The Navy nurses most recently set sail on a Holland America Western Caribbean cruise in March 2012 and presented a beautiful plaque to the Cruise Specialists team for all their hard work over the years!
Cruise Specialists has been successfully organizing reunion cruises for the past 25 years for families, corporations and affiliate groups. Whether your group is large or small, we can work with you to:
• Select the right cruise line and itinerary for your group
• Secure cabins near each other
• Reserve private meeting/celebration space on the ship
• Organize special events onboard
• Plan private trips on shore
• Offer special discounts and incentives based on your group size
Please contact our team of knowledgeable cruise consultants if you have any questions about what it takes to plan a group cruise.