Regent Seven Seas Cruises has just announced plans to build the most luxurious cruise ship in the era of modern cruising. The new all-suite, all-balcony ship will be named Seven Seas Explorer with delivery scheduled for summer 2016.
Largest Regent Seven Seas Cruise Vessel
The 738-passenger Seven Seas Explorer will be the largest vessel in the Regent Seven Seas fleet and will boast one of the highest space ratios and staff-to-guest ratios ever seen in modern cruise ship design.
Highlights of the Seven Seas Explorer:
• Spacious and sophisticated designer suites
• Ultra-elegant public areas
• A wide-range of dining options with six gourmet restaurants
• An expansive Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
• Regent’s signature nine-deck atrium
• The two-story Explorer Theater
Luxurious Design Elements of Seven Seas Explorer:
• Exotic stones and polished woods
• Designer furniture
• Rich fabrics and sophisticated lighting
• Museum-quality eclectic art collection
The Seven Seas Explorer will make Regent Seven Seas Cruises the world’s largest luxury cruise line. Watch for further details of the Seven Seas Explorer to be announced in the next few months.