It’s a fact! Oceania’s reputation for the ‘Finest Cuisine at Sea’ is well earned. With locally sourced high quality and fresh ingredients, special consideration for the ambiance of each venue and inventive recipes. The proportions are appropriately sized with an artistic presentation. The chef-to-guest ratio is 1:10, an unmatched industry standard.
Vista has several exciting new dining and beverage experiences on board. The ambiance is created by themed décor including the table settings, menu, curated wine list for each restaurant and staff all tastefully selected for each venue.
In addition to the Grand Dining Room, Terrace Café, Waves Grill, Polo Grill, Red Ginger, and Toscana (all complimentary); and Privee (the only dining venue with a fee). Two new dining venues: Embers featuring American cuisine reminiscent of a Napa tasting room and Aquamar Kitchen features wellness-inspired cuisine.
The new Coffee House is a favorite throughout the day featuring aromatic coffees and fresh pastries and in the early afternoon light fare and cocktails.
Guests can also enjoy new wine parings options and creative mixology experiences throughout the ship.
High touch experiences included:
- Toscana – Olive Oil Cart featuring ten different oils and 3 vinegars to create unique dipping sauces. Two of Giada De Laurentiis recipes are currently on the menu.
- Polo Grill – Ralph Lauren inspired décor w/a club atmosphere. Caesar salad individually mixed and meat carved table side.
- Grand Dining Room – The setting is reminiscent of being in a classic five start hotel. The room is divided into small vignettes and easily handles a large contingency of guests. The Sunday buffet is presented in the center of the dining room and is very impressive. Lobsters cracked by the waitstaff.
- Terrace Café – Extensive selection of entrées and accompaniments presented with showmanship and knowledgeable attentive service.
- Red Ginger – The most dramatic décor of all the restaurants. The miso glazed Chilean seabass is exceptional.
- AquaMar Kitchen – The creative and refreshing menu features fresh and healthy items. The Avocado Toast is delish!
- Barista – Conveniently located next to the library on the upper pool deck. A fabulous place for a complimentary specialty coffee.
- Room Service – You will receive a call when your order is being sent to your cabin.
Concierge Class and above can order from the Grand Dining Room menu.
Disembarkation Day room service is available with an abbreviated menu (coffee, juice, fruit & pastries).
- Cloth napkins in every venue with black napkins offered to guests wearing dark color clothing.
- Each venue was well-staffed with a knowledgeable team specific to the restaurant.
- A refined wine list selected for that restaurant was presented by wine stewards.
Everyone will appreciate this elevated culinary experience, esp. foodies!