Exciting itineraries, handsome ships, and gracious hospitality are just a few of the reasons why Cruise Specialists’ Greg Nacco recommends clients take a cruise vacation on Holland America Line this year.
“We have been booking passengers on Holland America Line for over twenty years,” explained Nacco, vice president of Cruise Specialists. “Our clients have consistently found Holland America to provide incredible value whether they are taking a 12-day Alaska Cruise-Tour or a 110-day World Cruise.”
The top five reasons why travelers should venture onboard a Holland America cruise in 2010:
1. World Cruise Expertise. Holland America is known for their dramatic and exciting cruises around the world. Guests can explore South America, Antarctica, Africa, India and the Pacific Rim without boarding one international flight. The cruise line has earned a strong reputation for world cruises because of the experience and knowledge they have gained over the years and know how to make a grand voyage a very pleasurable experience. World cruises offer exotic destinations, overnights in many popular ports, exciting shore tours, and interesting onboard enrichment programs and speakers.
2. Quality and Diversity of Cuisine. Food connoisseurs will not be disappointed at the five-star cuisine offered onboard Holland America’s fleet. Cruisers will delight in the quality and assortment of meals, snacks and treats offered. A hungry guest can grab a bite to eat poolside, privately in their cabin or verandah, or at one of the many dining venues onboard. The chefs pull out all the stops for dinner every evening with a five course menu in the elegant main dining room and serve up everything from fresh seafood to Sterling Silver Beef at their award-winning specialty restaurant, Pinnacle Grill. They offer traditional early and late dining, and now also have an “As you wish” open dining option.
3. Unique Onboard Experience. Not just for the older crowd anymore, the cruise line has excellent children and teen programs and facilities making a cruise appealing for the entire family. Small children will enjoy supervised arts and crafts activities and ice cream sundae parties, while young adults can participate in sports tournaments and disco and theme parties. Meanwhile the adults can focus on a range of creative and inspiring hands on activities such as art tours, cooking demonstrations, computer and photography classes. They can also occupy themselves by indulging in a spa treatment, taking a yoga class, listening to a speaker, or catching a show in the ship’s theater.
4. Friendly Staff. The friendly and helpful staff members go out of their way to make sure each and every cruise guest has an enjoyable time on their vacation. Wherever passengers find themselves on the ship, they will most likely be greeted by a number of smiling cruise personnel. Everyone from the cabin stewards to the wait staff work hard to make their guests’ stay pleasurable and personalized, even taking the time to learn their names and preferences.
5. Spacious Staterooms. Many clients notice and appreciate that Holland America Line’s staterooms tend to be larger than most other cruise lines. Every extra square foot counts in a cruise cabin, providing cruisers with more space to relax and feel at home. A larger stateroom can make a longer cruise such as a world cruise or grand voyage that much more comfortable. Guests will also enjoy extra amenities in their cabins such as luxurious bathrobes, Egyptian cotton towels and fine chocolates placed on their pillows every evening.
Cruise Specialists agents send over 3,000 clients on Holland America cruises every year and can work closely with travelers to plan an unforgettable vacation experience for them both on and off the ship.