World Cruise staterooms can be reserved for a variety of 2017 voyages while taking advantage of Cruise Specialists’ expertise and added amenities.
Seattle, Washington (September 2, 2015)— Cruise Specialists, North America’s leading World Cruise travel agency, is proud to offer exclusive amenities and a seasoned voyage host for travelers seeking a 2017 World Cruise voyage. Cruise Specialists’ Tom Mullen – a well-known voyage host – will personally accompany clients aboard Holland America Line’s ms Amsterdam for its 111-day journey. The 2017 calendar of World Cruise options also includes cruise lines such as Crystal Cruises, Cunard Line, Oceania Cruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises and Silversea Cruise Lines. All are offering travelers a unique blend of extended voyages on some of the most desirable premium and luxury cruise ships, while exploring numerous ports of call around the globe.
“These cruises provide an unsurpassed way to see the world. Guests travel in luxury, create lasting friendships and experience the world in a way that allows them to truly appreciate different cultures, people and cuisine. Travelers who are ready to plan an extended voyage have some amazing choices in World Cruises for 2017 starting with Holland America Line,” said Annie Scrivanich, Senior Vice President, Cruise Specialists. “In working with our clients, our experts help identify the exact experience they are dreaming of when considering a World Cruise. Each cruise line, ship and itinerary offers something unique and we delight in designing a complete vacation experience wrapped around a World Cruise voyage that our clients will say was ‘a trip of a lifetime.’”
2017 World Cruise on Holland America Line – Departing January 4, 2017
The 111-day World Cruise voyage aboard the ms Amsterdam will depart from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. This itinerary includes 36 ports of call with overnight stays in 10 port cities. Additionally, exclusively on this World Cruise, clients will enjoy the company and expertise of one of Cruise Specialists’ most experienced cruise hosts, Tom Mullen. Born in Birmingham, England, Mullen has sailed on more than 20 World Cruises and has spent nearly his entire adult life working aboard cruise ships. A highlight for Mullen is personally witnessing his guests’ enjoyment on Cruise Specialists private tours which he escorts.
Amenities reserved exclusively for Cruise Specialists’ guests for the 2017 Holland America Line World Cruise include:
- One night pre-cruise Ft. Lauderdale hotel stay and Bon Voyage party
- Exclusive shore excursion program
- Shore tour spending dollars
- Festive and private cocktail parties
- Commemorative gifts
“We are especially pleased that Tom – a true English gentlemen with impeccable people skills – will be traveling with our clients throughout their epic journey aboard the ms Amsterdam,” added Scrivanich. “He adds character and charm to the journey and is incredibly adept at bringing together guests by making them feel like they are at home, while exploring the world.”
In addition to Holland America Line’s 2017 World Cruise, Cruise Specialists is partnering with other cruise lines to offer clients a variety of World Cruise voyage options departing in January, 2017:
- Crystal Cruises: Guests can take part in the 2017 Southern Celebración World Cruise. Circumnavigate the world’s fourth-largest continent on an adventure to the Galápagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Patagonia, the Chilean Fjords, the Amazon, the Panama Canal and Antarctica. This voyage departs January 10, 2017, aboard Crystal Serenity.
- Cunard Line: Available beginning September 10, 2015, Cunard Line will offer three, distinct 2017 World and Exotic Cruises aboard the Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mary 2, and Queen Victoria. The sailings will feature 80 unique ports in 42 countries and 15 ship maiden calls, five of which are new to the fleet. The Queen Mary 2 itinerary will sail roundtrip from New York.
- Oceania Cruises: Oceania will offer a six month around the world voyage onboard the Insignia departing January 26, 2017, from Miami. Guests will circle the globe on the intimate 684-guest ship, a ship that’s nimble enough to visit boutique ports and seaside villages that larger ships cannot access.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Regent Seven Seas Cruises is hosting its first World Cruise in more than six years, which has led to incredible pent up demand. The journey includes 31 countries, 62 distinct ports of call and guests will visit 29 UNESCO World Heritage Sites – all on board the Seven Seas Navigator. Cruise Specialists clients will enjoy all-inclusive amenities as well as a $1,000 per person shipboard credit for full world cruise guests.
- Silversea Cruises: In addition to a 116-day voyage aboard the Silver Whisper that will visit five continents and 25 countries, clients on the full World Cruise ending in Nice will be treated to a bonus cruise. They will be transferred to the Silver Muse for a complimentary 3-night inaugural voyage from Nice to Rome. The new ultra-luxury ship will accommodate 596 guests and offers spacious all-suite accommodations.
“Our Cruise Specialists World Cruise guests see the world as no others can, because we assist them with every facet of their trip and provide them with incredible extras and exclusive amenities based on our decades of experience in world cruising,” added Scrivanich.
For more than 28 years, Cruise Specialists has assisted over 8,000 guests in fulfilling their dreams of circumnavigating the globe. For more information on how Cruise Specialists can assist in creating a personalized vacation experience for any of these World Cruise voyages, call 888-681-7408, visit www.cruisespecialists.com, or email [email protected].
About Cruise Specialists: Cruise Specialists is an award-winning cruise and tour agency dedicated to arranging the most luxurious land and sea vacations for its clients. Cruise Specialists is part of Travel Leaders Leisure Group and has been sending clients on memorable world cruises, family reunion cruises, affinity group cruises, honeymoons and unique personal travel experiences since 1987. The agency has been recognized by a number of travel publications, including Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure as one of the top luxury travel agencies. Cruise Specialists is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with an additional office in Novato, California.