Time and time again, we hear feedback from our World Cruise clients that makes us wonder why anyone wouldn’t take a world cruise.
It’s true – from traveling around the globe, visiting dozens of countries, enjoying theme nights and special galas, plus the myriad choices of onboard activities, most of our guests say they actually don’t have enough time to do it all.
As North America’s go-to agency for World Cruises since 1987, Cruise Specialists has sent more than 8,500 inquisitive travelers around the globe to pursue their ultimate dream.
WHY TAKE A WORLD CRUISE?
- Circle the globe, sometimes without a single international flight.
- Visit multiple continents and dozens of countries on one well-orchestrated vacation.
- Experience a vast number of cultures – from exotic to perhaps those of your ancestors.
- Unpack just once and enjoy comfortable accommodations that feel like a home away from home, and indulge in excellent service each and every day.
- Travel in the company of interesting people like yourself. Many lifelong friendships are formed on a World Cruise.
- It’s the ultimate learning experience. There are enrichment classes to delight your taste buds, spark your curiosity in new subjects and fascinating speakers from all walks of life.
- World Cruises include a number of special perks – everything from first class air and baggage valet to exclusive shore events, depending on the cruise line.
TIMELESS ROUTES,OFF THE BEATEN PATH
On a World Cruise, you sample all types of destinations. Our clients often cite Cape Town, Beijing, Hong Kong and Sydney as some of their favorite World Cruise cities. Plus, there are other amazing sights and experiences – think the Great Barrier Reef, the Great Wall, Angkor Wat, the Panama Canal, the Amazon and the blue lagoons of French Polynesia.
Each year, cruise lines craft an itinerary that will have just the right blend of popular favorites, maiden calls and intriguing ports that may not be on everyone’s radar.
WHY BOOK THROUGH CRUISE SPECIALISTS?
It goes without saying that a World Cruise is a significant investment – in money and time. With our breadth of experience in World Cruise planning, we match travelers with the perfect itinerary and cruise line.
We put you in the stateroom or suite that best suits you, and work closely with the cruise line to make sure you have everything you need.
Depending on the cruise line, we also offer special pricing, early booking amenities, shipboard credits and a world of perks exclusively through Cruise Specialists. Our commitment doesn’t stop once you’ve booked. There are many questions World Cruise guests have as they prepare for their voyage, and we take the guesswork out of all of it.
OUR VOYAGE HOSTS
Our World Cruise program includes a Cruise Specialists or Virtuoso Voyage Host on select World Cruises. The Voyage Host is available only to Cruise Specialists guests and travels with our group the entire voyage.
He or she hosts special parties, organizes chat times to answer questions or serve as a resource for our clients, accompanies our guests on certain shore excursions and much more. They are world travelers with a wealth of destination knowledge and tips, they’re warm and inclusive – and they go the extra mile to take care of our clients.
EXCLUSIVE SHORE TOURS
Cruise Specialists also offers a comprehensive shore tour program on select voyages. These personalized, small-group tours run the gamut from iconic must-sees (such as the Terra Cotta Warriors) to nature and wildlife encounters, and rich cultural experiences.
YOUR WORLD CRUISE OPTIONS
It can be an overwhelming task, comparing all the options. Do you desire an all-inclusive cruise, or prefer a cruise line where you can make decisions about what to indulge in as you go? Interested in a larger ship with more onboard activities and dining, or a smaller ship that visits boutique ports and has a more intimate feel?
Cruise Specialists can provide an overview of your many options – as well as personalized recommendations for you – in one easy phone call.