Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection is offering river cruise adventures in Asia sailing in 2013. Guests will be able to explore China, Vietnam and Cambodia on combination land/sea itineraries ranging from 10-18 days.
These all-inclusive adventures include a luxury cruise on the Yangtze River or Mekong River, and on-shore excursions to notable and exciting cities and landmarks across Asia. Visit The Forbidden City, the Great Wall, Angkor Wat temple, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tibet, Xi’an, Three Gorges, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and Phnom Penh.
Throughout your journey, you will be in the capable hands of Uniworld’s Cruise/Tour Managers and will get to:
• Join local experts leading small groups of guests on fascinating excursions
• Take part in home-hosted meals and intimate village tours
• Enjoy distinct, special themed meals onboard and onshore
• Watch inspirational onboard and onshore cultural performances
• Meet residents of each locale
• Stay in five star hotels
Choose from these unique itineraries:
• Highlights of China and the Yangtze River (Beijing to Shanghai – 11 days)
• Impressions of China and the Yangtze River (Shanghai to Beijing – 10 days)
• China, Tibet and the Yangtze River (Beijing to Shanghai – 14 days)
• Grand China and the Yangtze River (Beijing to Hong Kong – 18 days)
• Timeless Wonders of the Vietnam, Cambodia and the Mekong River (Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi – 15 days)
More information on Uniworld Boutique River Cruises