As you know, we are at an unprecedented time in the cruise industry, as well as in our communities locally and globally. This has been both a busy, yet gratifying time to be able to provide information and service to our Cruise Specialists clients. Here are a few ways that Cruise Specialists has responded:
- We’ve sent individual, customized email updates covering more than 20 cruise lines to our clients. This proactive measure has helped countless travelers more quickly and easily determine their options for keeping or altering travel plans.
- Our sales staff has been putting in extra hours handling phone calls and emails from clients, helping you make the right personal decisions about your travel plans.
- Our operations team has been working directly with cruise line partners and shore tour operators as itineraries change.
- Our Voyage Hosts on World Cruises and Grand Voyages have served as an extra layer of assurance and assistance to clients who have been sailing on those voyages.
- Our company’s leadership team has held discussions with cruise line partners at the highest levels, and together, we’ve been able to forge some of the most generous cancellation and re-booking policies ever seen.
It’s also important to note the positives that remain in the travel industry:
- Many travel providers recognized that without being able to ensure the type of premium or luxury vacation experience our clients expect in destinations around the world, that in those cases it was preferable to pause travel plans until another time.
- The travel industry quickly responded to people’s needs to change travel plans, providing flexible cancellation and re-booking policies.
- Safety and wellness measures have been bolstered beyond their rigorous standards on cruise ships, airplanes and trains, and within hotels and resorts.
Cruise Specialists — along with our parent company, Travel Leaders Group — is a resilient company and we believe in the power of travel to enrich lives. We are committed to serving you in times of uncertainty and we will be there for you when you are ready to book your next vacation. We thank you for entrusting your travel plans to us in the past, as well as in the future.
Senior Vice President