Consider this a friendly reminder: one of Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection’s newest and most unique river cruise itineraries is now open for booking.
Dubbed India’s Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges, this 13-day itinerary traverses the exotic and complex country of India – one of the first of its kind to be offered by a North American-based river cruise line. Debuting in January 2016 aboard the newly-built Ganges Voyager II, this is the river cruise for those looking for something far removed from the ‘ordinary’ voyages along the Danube.
Sailing on the Ganges River, Uniworld’s India’s Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges whisks guests to the some of the most revered and culturally-rich areas of the country. This is the real deal: a full immersion itinerary that combines a weeklong voyage aboard the Ganges Voyager II with five nights spent on land in exquisite Oberoi Hotel properties along the way. Headquartered in Delhi, a stay in an Oberoi Hotel is the perfect complement to the unique and exacting onboard atmosphere that Uniworld cultivates for each and every river cruise. The line is, after all, part of The Travel Corporation group, which also owns the highly-acclaimed Red Carnation Hotels.
The full itinerary:
[table id=54 /]
Each voyage includes the following features, as outlined on the Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection website:
- 7-night Ganges River cruise in a riverview suite onboard the Ganges Voyager II*
- 5 nights in luxurious Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, including daily buffet breakfast and all service charges, taxes, and porterage.
- Tips for local experts and drivers
- All transportation throughout your trip, including intra-India flight between Jaipur and Kolkata
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- 12 buffet breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 dinners
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Afternoon tea in the Governor’s Lounge
- Complimentary local beers and soft drinks throughout the cruise
- Onboard/onshore dinners include complimentary house wine, local beers, or soft drinks
- Afternoon coffee, tea, and snacks in the Governor’s Lounge
- 11 days of captivating, fully escorted excursions with English-speaking local experts
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise/Tour Manager throughout your trip
- State-of-the-art portable audio-headset system on all excursions throughout your trip
- Flowers and fruit plate upon arrival
- Onboard cultural enrichment, including traditional sitar music, a Bollywood-style song and dance show, and more.
With river cruise journeys that already explore some of the farthest reaches of Russia, China, Vietnam & Cambodia – not to mention nearly all of Europe, including Italy – these Indian river cruise journeys are likely to fit right in with Uniworld’s existing offerings.
They’re also likely to book up fast. Booking earlier is definitely better than later as far as these itineraries are concerned.