2015 Oceania World Cruise Overview
Fans of Oceania Cruises will soon have the opportunity to travel the world in 180 days! For the first time, Oceania Cruises will offer a six-month world cruise on its 684-passenger Insignia in 2015. The special voyage is about 80 days longer than a typical world cruise and will visit 90 ports in 44 countries.
The 2015 Oceania world cruise departs Miami on January 10, 2015 and will sail to the Caribbean, South America, Africa, India, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, South Pacific, Hawaii, and back to Miami.
We asked Greg Nacco, vice president of Cruise Specialists and a 30-year veteran of the cruise industry why this particular world cruise announcement is such a big deal.
Top Five Reasons to Book the 2015 Oceania World Cruise:
1. Quality and value of the entire Oceania proposition – Oceania Cruises has been voted “Best Value in Upscale Cruising” by Travel + Leisure magazine, Condѐ Nast Traveler magazine and Cruise Critic.
2. A variety of world-class culinary experiences at no additional charge. Enjoy fine cuisine orchestrated by legendary Master Chef Jacques Pepin in multiple open-seating venues.
3. Distinctive and enticing port-intensive itineraries will be blended with the enjoyable and relaxing days at sea of a world cruise.
4. A ship that is mid-sized, affording the ability to visit many unique, less-visited ports all over the world and be docked for several over-night experiences.
5. A voyage with rich and diverse segments, yet also sails round-trip from the United States for those not wishing to fly internationally.
Carrying only 684 passengers, this world cruise is expected to sell out quickly. Reservations are open for booking July 17, 2013.
Learn more about the 2015 Oceania world cruise