[su_quote]I’d rather have a passport full of stamps than a house full of stuff.[/su_quote]
If our stockings were filled with tickets, rather than boxes with clothes we’d never complain! If you’ve ever wondered what you can expect during a holiday cruise with Holland America Line, let us fill you in!
Long time cruisers know that ships love to celebrate the holidays, but you might be surprised to find out just how much they do to make your vacation extra special without spending a moment in the kitchen or setting up for house guests.
FESTIVE FEATURES ONBOARD
Our friends from Holland America Line provided us with a few of the many treats they have in story for the 2015 and 2016 Holiday Sailings.
- Traditional holiday meals with special dinners in all the restaurants with themed menus
- Christmas tree lighting ceremony
- Holiday themed crafts for the kids
- A visit from Santa
- International Crew Choir performance
- Caroling and sing-alongs
- Holiday decorations galore: poinsettias, wreaths, evergreen trees and gingerbread villages
- A Protestant minister and a Catholic priest available to celebrate your special religious traditions.
But the fun doesn’t stop there, New Year’s Eve sailings feature a ‘dropping of the ball’ and a deck party on the Lido Deck complete with a champagne toast.
A few spots remain on sailings this year! If you haven’t decided how to treat yourself or your loved one’s check these out.
Holy Land Explorer & Iberian Discovery
Athens to Rotterdam | ms Rotterdam — November 7, 2015 | 26 Days
A few highlights:
Southern Caribbean Holiday
Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale | ms Prinsendam — December 19, 2015 | 16 Days
A few highlights:
– Half Moon Cay
– St. Johns
– St. Barts
– St. Kitts
– Bequia •
_ Puerto Rico
– Dominican Republic
[su_box title=”Find a Sailing”]See all the remaining 2015 sailings that a Cruise Specialists can help you book.[/su_box]
There are 20 sailings available for the 2016 holidays! Contact a Cruise Specialists adviser to find the perfect one for you. Here is a little sample of the variety of sailings which will all include either Christmas or New Year’s.
- 12 Caribbean holiday sailings will be from 7 to 16 days
- Panama Canal 14-day sailing
- Mexico 7-day sailing
- Sydney 17-day sailing
- Indonesian 14-day sailing
- South America & Antarctica 21-day sailing
Let us make your next holiday just a little more magical with a cruise!