Cruise Specialists, most well-known for its sterling reputation as a world cruise travel agency – is sharing details about the extraordinary efforts its travel consultants have taken to assist clients in journeys around the world, whether on land or at sea. For any type of complex trip, Cruise Specialists strongly advises consulting with an experienced travel consultant, who knows how to ask the right questions, has the right industry connections, and always puts the safety and best interests of the traveler first.
Interesting and Enriching Travels
Examples of some of the more unique travel arrangements made by Cruise Specialists include:
- Travel to Antarctica – while this destination in and of itself is one that very few people reach, Cruise Specialists has arranged for clients to venture there via Australia, a decidedly more complex itinerary compared to the South American route.
- A trip to Iceland for two weeks of reunions with Icelandic family members not seen for 30 years.
- Arranging for a client to live aboard a luxury cruise ship for over a year.
- A trip to Africa’s landlocked Zimbabwe for only one day, for a traveler’s quest to have his passport stamped in every country on earth.
- Unique rail trips, including the Trans-Siberian Railway and a five-star luxury railway from South Africa to Tanzania.
- Expeditions to some of the wildest, most remote parts of the globe. One particular extraordinary journey was a trip to the Pantanal in Brazil – one of the world’s largest wetland areas – to see its elusive jaguars.
- Trips to areas that are home to a vast array of cultural treasures but are also off the beaten path for most tourists. Journeys like this are best arranged through a highly-experienced travel agent who has thoroughly vetted tour guides, knows proper safety precautions, is aware of security measures being taken, and who knows about the necessary travel documents, appropriate vaccinations and more.
“Some of our clients are indeed of different mindset. They are driven to travel, whether it be crossing items off a bucket list, wanting to try something outrageous they saw in a movie, or they are even on a quest to have their passports stamped in every single country around our vast planet,” said Debra Dickerson, a Cruise Consultant with Cruise Specialists who is also an expert in specialty travel. “There are very specific questions that need to be asked by the travel consultant – sometimes ones the traveler themselves may not think of – for example, what specific health issues could hinder their ability to safely travel somewhere, or are they willing to accept a Plan B if the itinerary suddenly changes?”
“These examples demonstrate the breadth of our consultants’ expertise and service to clients – whether it be for a lengthy luxury cruise or a customized expedition to desert, jungle, wetlands, glaciers, or anywhere else their heart desires,” said Annie Scrivanich, Senior Vice President, Cruise Specialists. “Our Consultants think outside the box because they know our clients are looking for more than a cookie-cutter experience.”