We’ve finally finished our video featuring Antarctica, filmed during our voyage this past December on Silver Explorer. Putting together a piece to accurately reflect our experiences wasn’t easy. The White Continent presents a destination and a series of experiences difficult to capture in any form of media, but videographer Chris Stanley did an outstanding job stitching together clips from our landings and from our interviews with Silver Explorer Expedition team members to create an inspiring seven-minute video.
You’ll find two options for viewing, on Youtube and on Blip.tv. The two videos below are identical — just presented in different viewing platforms.
Thanks for tuning in. — Ralph Grizzle
Trouble viewing the video? View on Youtube instead.
Trouble viewing the video? View on Blip.tv instead.
Want to read more about Antarctica? Start With Our Silver Explorer Voyage 7327, recapped …
- Pre-Voyage – Silver Explorer Voyage 7327
- Day 1 – Arriving At The End Of The World: Ushuaia, Argentina
- Day 2 – Sailing The Dreaded Drake
- Day 3 – Today, A Big Surprise
- Day 4 — Destination: Mainland Antarctica, It Only Gets Better
- Day 5 – Brilliant Sunlight, Beautiful Bay, Awesome Antarctica
- Day 6 – The Polar Plunge & Vodka At A Remote Outpost
- Day 7 – Change Of Plans: Ice-Choked Channel Causes Us To Miss Port Lockroy, But …
- Day 8 – Visiting A Volcano & A Rough Ride Ahead?
- Day 9 – Drake Passage Redux: Calm Before The Storm?
- Day 10 – The Race To Beat The Storm Through The Drake Passage
- Day 11 – Back In Ushuaia, End Of A Voyage & Our Recap
- Post Voyage – Five Reasons to Cruise Antarctica On Silver Explorer
- Final Posts On Antarctica: Summing Up The Trip Of A Lifetime & Why You Should Go