Were you issued an FCC for a recently canceled cruise?
At Cruise Specialists, we have a thorough understanding of redeeming FCCs and can save you time and money in the process.
How can we save you time?
- Our Cruise Consultants have a thorough understanding of FCC policies. We have helped our clients redeem more than 1,500 FCCs in the past several months. We also have close relationships with the departments and people at individual cruise lines who can ensure a smooth and seamless booking process. These cruise lines include:
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Holland America Line
- Crystal Cruises
- Oceania Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Our Cruise Consultants are easy to reach by phone and email and they happily "own" the relationship with you. This means you don't have to sit on the phone and wait for an answer – because we do the work for you. Each of our Cruise Consultants is a specialist with select cruise lines, ensuring you are working with a professional who is intimately knowledgeable about your preferred cruise line.
- Along with our extensive knowledge of destinations, ships and offers, this means we have the expertise to match you with the perfect vacation to meet your desires.
How can we save you money?
- For 32 years, we have provided our services to our clients on a complimentary basis.
- We work hand-in-hand with our cruise line partners to offer the richest rebooking options available – plus new booking offers for 2021, 2022 and beyond.
- Our goal is to maximize your value within your budget.
How does Cruise Specialists offer even more?
- Our affiliation with Travel Leaders Network provides us with opportunities to provide even greater value on your cruise.
- We offer hundreds of hosted cruises on a variety of cruise lines each year. These hosted programs serve as an extra layer of reassurance while you are cruising and also add a sense of camaraderie to your vacation.
- Our Cruise Specialists exclusive group departures are unmatched. We have been the strongest seller of the Holland America Line World Cruise for the past 31 years. We also offer a hosted group program on Holland America Line's Grand Voyages and the popular annual Voyage of the Vikings.
- Our generous cruise amenity program enables us to offer special extras to our clients on an even greater number of cruise departures each year. Whether prepaid gratuities, a shipboard credit or a specialty dining credit, our Cruise Consultants will put together the richest offer possible, just for you.
What else should I know about an FCC?
- Most FCCs will have an expiration date. There may also be a book-by date. It's important to make sure you know about these terms. We'll show you the best available rebooking opportunities that fit within those timeframes.
What are the additional benefits of having Cruise Specialists assist you with your FCC?
- Our Cruise Consultants are here to answer any questions you may have before or during your vacation. We'll share our knowledge of new programs and onboard protocols.
- We offer competitive airfares not available to the general public.
- We're here to protect your vacation investment with travel insurance and keep you informed of procedural requirements or expectations before departure.
- We proof and print cruise documents and advise on current travel documentation needs.
- While you are traveling, we offer additional support when unforeseen circumstances arise.
- After your vacation, our Cruise Consultants look forward to hearing about your travel experience.
- Our business was built on service and support. We value the personal relationships we've been fortunate to cultivate with our clients and cruise line partners through the years. Now, more than ever, those trusting relationships matter.
To get started, simply:
- Call us at (888) 340-6064
- Email us at [email protected]
- Or use the chat function on our website