Crystal unveiled the comprehensive 2020 deployment for its ocean-going vessels, including Crystal Symphony, Crystal Serenity, and Crystal Esprit. 64 Crystal Cruises sailings and 44 Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises sailings will explore the oceans of the world.
“Our 2020 itineraries for Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity deliver the culturally authentic and unforgettable vacations that savvy world travelers value most, with comprehensive regional itineraries with many overnights and longer stays allowing for deeper exploration of historic traditions and modern daily life in the destinations,” said Crystal president and CEO, Tom Wolber.
“Crystal Esprit’s 2020 season will combine the intimate atmosphere of the yacht and the leisure and active adventures that guests love about the Crystal Yachting Experience, with enriching discoveries of some of the world’s most significant sites.”
Crystal Cruises 2020 Deployment Highlights
Overnight stays in 55 cities around the world, with at least one overnight stay on nearly every voyage – These stays are often in embarkation and disembarkation destinations, allowing for extension of travelers’ vacations. Examples include:
- Overnight stays for both ships in Livorno, Tuscany provide guests a gateway to the UNESCO sites of Florence, Pisa and San Gimignano, Italy, plus Giacomo Puccini’s Lucca and the Chianti wine region.
- Crystal Symphony overnights Hong Kong and Singapore, plus destinations like Sihanoukville, Cambodia; Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and double overnights in Yangon, Myanmar offer opportunity to explore beyond the city limits to places like Angkor Wat and Hue and the UNESCO site of Bagan
- Crystal Serenity overnights in Auckland and Sydney allow time to explore the Australian Outback and the outdoor adventures and cosmopolitan nightlife of New Zealand
- Crystal Symphony’s double overnights in St. Petersburg allow guests to venture to Moscow for the day
Maiden calls in Pohnpei, Micronesia; Majuro, Marshall Islands; Hambantota, Sri Lanka; Mooloolaba, Australia; Airlie Beach, Australia; and Alghero, Sardinia, Italy.
Spring and Autumn Asia sailings aboard Crystal Symphony, with concentration in Southeast Asia, Singapore, China, and Japan
Itineraries focusing in the Middle East and India, available on both ships, with calls in Mumbai and Cochin and cruising the Bay of Bengal; exploration of Bahrain, Muscat, and Aqaba, as well as Dubai and Abu Dhabi
A total of 25 Mediterranean sailings, with many seven-day options aboard both ships that cater to busy schedules or are combinable for extended journeys
European and British Isles voyages, with overnights set in Edinburgh, Scotland scheduled around the annual Military Tattoo and Fringe Art Festival; in Monaco for the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix; and Baltic and North Cape sailings at the height of the summer solstice
New Trans-Atlantic crossing route with calls in Barcelona and Málaga, Spain; Ponta Delgada and Praia da Vitoria, Azores; St. John’s and St. Anthony, Newfoundland, site of the UNESCO-listed L’Anse aux Meadows; and Saguenay, Québec, home to the Saguenay Fjord
A 33-day warm-weather winter escape aboard Crystal Symphony across the Pacific, which visits Hawaiian Islands, as well as less explored destinations like the Marshall Islands, Micronesia, and the Philippines
Holiday cruises with Crystal Symphony sailing from Hong Kong to Laem Chabang/Bangkok and spending New Year’s Eve in Singapore; and Crystal Serenity cruising the tropical islands of the Caribbean
Additional Crystal Cruises itineraries cruise the Pacific Coast and Hawaiian Islands, Australia and New Zealand, the South Pacific and the Caribbean.
Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises 2020 Deployment Highlights:
A return to the Seychelles from late January through March, with nine new seven-day itineraries sailing round-trip from Mahé with UNESCO-protected wildlife preserves, snorkeling, and diving.
Additional itineraries exploring:
- Rose City of Petra, Egypt and the Holy Land on a nine- or 11-day journey
- Cyprus and the Greek Isles of Mykonos, Delos, Paphos, Santorini and maiden call Naxos on a nine-day journey
- United Arab Emirates of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Sir Bani Yas Island UAE, Manama, Bahrain and Doha, Qatar on an eight-day journey
24 combinable seven-day voyages along the Dalmatian Coast, Aegean, and Adriatic, with immersive itineraries focused on Croatia, Greece and the Cyclades, showcasing UNESCO sites and monuments.
A “Dubai Holiday Extravaganza” sailing round-trip from Dubai, with two overnights in the city for the annual New Year’s Eve celebration, plus calls to Khasab, Muscat, Doha and Sir Bani Yas Island.
Itineraries for Crystal Endeavor, Crystal’s new expedition yacht set to embark in 2020, will be announced at a later date.
See our featured Crystal Cruise sailings >>
Talk to a Cruise Specialists adviser: (888) 993-1318