The Oceania Marina, sister to Oceania Riviera
, debuted in 2011 and is one of the most beautiful and tastefully decorated new ships. The Oceania Marina ship holds 1,250 guests and showcases the finest residential design and furnishings.
Offering spacious staterooms and stunning suites, the Oceania Marina even offers three 2,000 square foot Owners Suite’s boasting a large living room, dining room, music room, bedroom, walk-in closets, and lavish bathroom along with an indoor and outdoor whirlpool spa. Oceania Marina cruises sail to Northern Europe
and the Mediterranean
, South America
, South Pacific, and Australia.
The Oceania Marina also offers:
- 6 gourmet restaurants
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub spa and fitness center
- Bon Appétit Culinary Center
- Artists Loft
- Marina Lounge evening entertainment
- Martini tasting
- High Tea
- Headline Entertainers
- Large heated pool and 3 whirlpool spas
The Oceania Marina was designed with some enticing new amenities such as six open-seating gourmet restaurants with no surcharge, and a new Bon Appétit Culinary Center and an Artists Loft Enrichment Center. Gourmet restaurants on the Oceania Marina include:
- Grand Dining Room – continental cuisine
- Jacques - simple classic French cuisine from the eminent Jacques Pépin
- Red Ginger - contemporary interpretations of Asian classics
- Polo Grill – a classic steakhouse
- Toscana – Tuscan cuisine that exemplifies the essence of Tuscany.
- Terrace Café – Mediterranean flair
Guests can also take part in a special seven course gourmet dinner at La Reserve by Wine Spectator. The Bon Appétit Culinary Center is the only hands-on cooking school at sea, and the Artists Loft offers fine arts instruction from artists-in-residence.